Welcome to the Anamosa Community School District!
- Former WLC Student and Kirkwood Community College Grad Lands Dream JobRiley Troester, a former Anamosa High School student, is living her best life working her dream job with the City of Bozeman Parks Department in Montana. Riley found her passion for working outdoors by taking advantage of the opportunities offered by Workplace Learning Connection (WLC) and Kirkwood Community College. “I originally wanted to be a… [Read More Former WLC Student and Kirkwood Community College Grad Lands Dream Job]
- Employment Opportunities – Anamosa SchoolsWould you like to work the hours your kids are in school? Would you like your summers off? Special Education Paraeducators – 7 hours per day $14.64/hr /1st 90 days, then $15.29/hr Benefits include: health insurance, IPERS, paid leave and longevity pay. Voluntary dental and life insurance are also available To apply send resume and letter… [Read More Employment Opportunities – Anamosa Schools]
- Registration 2022-2023 is now OpenWelcome to the Infinite Campus Online Registration (Online Registration will open July 25, 2022) If you are new to the district please make arrangements with your child’s building secretary after August 1st to register. High School: 319-462-3594 – ext 1611 – Stacey Decker or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Middle School: 319-462-3553 – ext 2105 –… [Read More Registration 2022-2023 is now Open]
- Become a Substitute Teacher!Join Our Education Team and Become a Substitute Teacher for Anamosa! Benefits: $17.00 per hour You decide the days you’d like to work Help your community when substitute teachers are needed the most. Substitute Teachers in Iowa Must Have: An Iowa teaching license// or substitute teacher license// or paraeducator certification. An associate’s degree//or a bachelor’s… [Read More Become a Substitute Teacher!]
- Anamosa CSD Hires New High School PrincipalThe Anamosa Community School District has named Joshua Bentley as the district’s next high school principal. Bentley served as K-12 Transition Coordinator at the College Community School District. Bentley was responsible for supporting K-12 Special Education teachers in the area of transition. As part of his responsibilities, Bentley delivered professional learning for teachers and paraprofessionals,… [Read More Anamosa CSD Hires New High School Principal]
- Free or Reduced Meals – Please ReadSince the start of the pandemic Anamosa Community School District’s Nutritional Services Department has been proud to serve ALL students breakfast and lunch at no cost regardless of family income. On March 10, 2022 Congress passed a bill that does not include the pandemic nutritional waivers that we have relied on for the last two… [Read More Free or Reduced Meals – Please Read]
Rooted in Excellence, Ready for the Future