Welcome to the Anamosa Community School District!
- ACSD Receives Funding From Iowa Local Food For SchoolsMore school meals will be featuring Iowa foods thanks to a grant from the Iowa Local Food for Schools grant (LFS). The Anamosa School District has been awarded $ 8000.00 to procure local foods that are healthy, nutritious and unique to their geographic area. In addition to increasing local food consumption, funds also build and expand economic… [Read More ACSD Receives Funding From Iowa Local Food For Schools]
- Wrap Around Daycare RegistrationAnamosa Raiders’ Kids Club “Wrap Around Daycare Program” will be starting registration August 1st. For more information please click on the following link: ARKC Preschool Flyer 23-24
- Registration 2023-2024Welcome to the Infinite Campus Online Registration (23-24 Online Registration will open July 24, 2023) If you are new to the district please make arrangements with your child’s building secretary after August 1st to register. High School: 319-462-3594 – ext 1611 – Stacey Decker or email: email@example.com Middle School: 319-462-3553 – ext 2105… [Read More Registration 2023-2024]
- eSports InformationHey Raiders! Starting this fall, Anamosa will have its first ever eSports club and competing team! This is a wonderful opportunity for our upcoming 7th through 12th graders who love positively engaging with others while playing video games, specifically Super Smash Brothers, Rocket League and Mario Kart 8 on the Nintendo Switch. eSports will even be available… [Read More eSports Information]
- Anamosa Virtual AcademyAnamosa School District is excited to announce the Anamosa Virtual Academy, this is a new opportunity to benefit our students and families in our community. Students participating in this program are considered full-time students of the Anamosa School District. The following is a program overview for 7th-12th grade students. Edgenuity is the online program platform…. [Read More Anamosa Virtual Academy]
- Kindergarten Registration 2023-2024To register for Kindergarten, please contact Deneen Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your child must be 5 on or before September 15th, 2023 to attend kindergarten. Required forms below: Health Records for Kindergarten Certificate of immunization VISION SCREENING Student Vision Card Medical Examination Form Kindergarten Speech Form DENTAL SCREENING
Rooted in Excellence, Ready for the Future