Welcome to the Infinite Campus Online Registration
(23-24 Online Registration will open July 24, 2023)
If you are new to the district please make arrangements with your child’s building secretary after August 1st to register.
High School: 319-462-3594 – ext 1611 – Stacey Decker or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School: 319-462-3553 – ext 2105 – Brenda Lehrman or email: email@example.com
Elementary: 319-462-3549 – ext 1200 – Deneen Jordan or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For returning students, follow the steps below to register for the next school year.
Anamosa Community School District does not offer onsite registration; families will need to register students online.
- You must have a parent portal through Infinite Campus to complete online registration. If you do not have a parent portal, contact your building secretary at the contact information above to set up an account.
- Fee payments may be mailed to the building of attendance if you do not wish to utilize the online payment option.
Please click on the back button after visiting each of the links below.
STEP 1: REVIEW REQUIRED ANNUAL NOTICES
STEP 2: REVIEW ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS
STEP 3: REVIEW BUILDING AND PROGRAM HANDBOOKS
STEP 4: PRINT APPLICABLE MEDICAL FORMS
STEP 5: REVIEW SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAM INFORMATION
OTHER ITEMS YOU WILL NEED
- Household information — address and phone numbers
- Parent information — work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information — demographic and health/medication information
- Emergency Contact – addresses and phone numbers.
If you need assistance, please call your child’s building during business hours or leave a message and a representative will be back in touch with you the next business day.
STEP 6: COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION
New families please contact your child’s school.
Previously enrolled families continue to the Infinite Campus Portal for registration.