Mercy Medical Center’s Employee Assistance Program is a benefit provided by ACSD for you and your dependent family member to assist with relationship, family, work, emotional and mental health concerns. There is no cost to you or your family members when using EAP services. Individual, couples and family counseling are offered in a client-centered, supportive environment to help you and your family achieve health, balance and well-being.
Mercy EAP can assist with:
- Communication skills
- Divorce, blended families and co-parenting
- Emotional/mental health concerns
- Family/relationship concerns
- Resolving conflict(s)
- Work/career concerns
- Alcohol/drug abuse
- Financial and legal counseling (available by referral in the Cedar Rapids metro area)
To ensure your confidentiality, the following precautions will be taken:
- No information will be released without your informed written consent
- Only non-identifying data on EAP usage will be provided to your employer
- Confidentiality may be waived if there is a clear and present danger to human life
- Client records remain the property of Mercy EAP Services.
To schedule an EAP appointment, simply contact Mercy EAP with your name, place of employment and area(s) of concern. An intake appointment will be scheduled as soon as possible.
(319) 398-6694 or (800) 383-6694