VALUE AND BELIEF STATEMENTS OF THE ANAMOSA COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
Code No.: 101.4
- All students have intrinsic value to our district. Students deserve our best and consistent efforts regardless of their educational programming needs.
- All students and staff deserve a safe and caring learning environment. We will provide a supportive and bully/harassment-free school.
- All students can learn. Students will be provided opportunities to learn at various rates and in different ways.
- All families are important partners in our students’ education. Building strong relationships and implementing effective communication practices are essential to the success of our educational practices.
- We have a responsibility to all community stakeholders to provide the best education possible for our students. The involvement of the community in our school will strengthen the opportunities for our students’ learning.
- All students benefit from highly qualified teachers and a rigorous and relevant curriculum. All teachers and administrators will be engaged in research based professional development with continuous processes to improve curriculum and instruction.