Board of Directors
July 20, 2009 – 5:00 p.m.
TENTATIVE AGENDA Exhibit
1. Call to Order (Action)
2. Roll Call and Determination of a Quorum (Action)
3 Adoption of Agenda (Review & Approval) (Action)
CLOSED SESSION (Action)
I move that we hold a Closed Session as provided in Section 21.5 (1)(c) of the Open Meetings Law to discuss strategy with Counsel in matters where litigation is imminent and its disclosure would likely prejudice or disadvantage School Board Members and School District in that litigation. (Case of VonMuenster & Mitchel versus Anamosa Community School District).
4. Communication from Individuals & Delegation
Recognize Visitors & Community Input
5. Consent Agenda (Review & Approval) (Action)
Minutes of Board Meetings A
Bills due and payable and bills paid between Board Meetings B
Financial Reports C
Personnel Appointments & Adjustments D
1. Project Manager (Action) E
2. Director of Operations and Facilities Manager (Action) F
3. Options for disposing of Highway 64 Property (Information Only) G
4. SAM Contract (Action) H
1. Committee Reports
2. Superintendent Report
August 3, 2009 – School Board Meeting
August 17, 2009 – Staff Welcome Back @ St. Hill 8:00 a.m.
August 17, 2009 – School Board Meeting
August 19, 2009 – First day of school for students
An explanation of board exhibits can be viewed at www.anamosa.k12.ia.us or requested in
their entirety by contacting the Anamosa Community School District Central Office.